Everyday we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day’s conversation in and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
- Don’t expect the filibuster to die.
- House Republicans will vote to kill the Democrats health care plans.
- Behold the return of the light bulb. Expect Republicans to bring it back.
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
- The Absurdity Of Originalism: Justice Scalia More Concerned with Denying Women Equal Protection while Ignoring the First and Second Amendments.
- BP Claims May Be Taxed at Highest Rate; Not an Official “Disaster”.
- 9th Circuit Punts On Perry Prop 8; Certifies Standing To California.