Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.

A carbon monoxide leak at a Quality Inn and Suites in Niles, Michigan reportedly sent seven kids to the hospital Saturday, April 1.
A carbon monoxide leak at a Quality Inn and Suites in Niles, Michigan reportedly sent seven kids to the hospital Saturday, April 1.

    JUST WATCHED

    Carbon monoxide at hotel pool leaves 1 dead

MUST WATCH

Carbon monoxide at hotel pool leaves 1 dead

One person was found dead and 8 others were hospitalized after a group of people were found unconscious around a hotel's indoor pool in southern Michigan.

Carbon monoxide at hotel pool leaves 1 dead

One person was found dead and 8 others were hospitalized after a group of people were found unconscious around a hotel's indoor pool in southern Michigan.