Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.

Here's what happens when a dog eats Gorilla Glue. CNN's Jeanne Moos has the sticky details      Dog Eats Glue  An Oklahoma City Weimaraner is doing well following emergency surgery after eating Gorilla Glue.  The stuff is deadly for dogs. Expands when it mixes with stomach juices and saliva and fills up the entire stomach.  It comes out after surgery as a hard lump that looks like a mold of the stomach. Turns out eating Gorilla Glue is a pretty common thing that dogs do and if they don't get operated on quickly, they can die. So this will be both cautionary tale and happy ending.   Plus we'll show x-rays of what other pets have swallowed from light bulbs to golf balls to more than 40 socks. Oh, and 5 rubber duckies.
Here's what happens when a dog eats Gorilla Glue. CNN's Jeanne Moos has the sticky details      Dog Eats Glue  An Oklahoma City Weimaraner is doing well following emergency surgery after eating Gorilla Glue.  The stuff is deadly for dogs. Expands when it mixes with stomach juices and saliva and fills up the entire stomach.  It comes out after surgery as a hard lump that looks like a mold of the stomach. Turns out eating Gorilla Glue is a pretty common thing that dogs do and if they don't get operated on quickly, they can die. So this will be both cautionary tale and happy ending.   Plus we'll show x-rays of what other pets have swallowed from light bulbs to golf balls to more than 40 socks. Oh, and 5 rubber duckies.

    JUST WATCHED

    Here's what happens when a dog eats Gorilla Glue

MUST WATCH

Here's what happens when a dog eats Gorilla Glue

Here's what happens when a dog eats Gorilla Glue. CNN's Jeanne Moos has the sticky details.

Here's what happens when a dog eats Gorilla Glue

Here's what happens when a dog eats Gorilla Glue. CNN's Jeanne Moos has the sticky details.