Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.

newborn baby burned hospital infant warmer screw pkg_00014004
newborn baby burned hospital infant warmer screw pkg_00014004

    JUST WATCHED

    Newborn baby burned at the hospital

MUST WATCH

Newborn baby burned at the hospital

A Tennessee family says their newborn was seriously burned when a screw from a heat lamp fell onto her. CNN affiliate WSMV reports.

Newborn baby burned at the hospital

A Tennessee family says their newborn was seriously burned when a screw from a heat lamp fell onto her. CNN affiliate WSMV reports.