Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.

Missouri child hyperthermia heater death dnt_00003916
Missouri child hyperthermia heater death dnt_00003916

    JUST WATCHED

    Cops: Toddler shut in room dies of hyperthermia

MUST WATCH

Cops: Toddler shut in room dies of hyperthermia

A 2-year-old boy died in a home used as a methamphetamine lab after his parents left him alone in his room with a heater turned on, Missouri police said.

Cops: Toddler shut in room dies of hyperthermia

A 2-year-old boy died in a home used as a methamphetamine lab after his parents left him alone in his room with a heater turned on, Missouri police said.