Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.

sot wsoc nc hotel death police presser_00000000.jpg
sot wsoc nc hotel death police presser_00000000.jpg

    JUST WATCHED

    Police: Boy likely died of asphyxia

MUST WATCH

Police: Boy likely died of asphyxia

Police say carbon monoxide is to blame for two of the three deaths in a Boone, North Carolina, hotel room.

Police: Boy likely died of asphyxia

Police say carbon monoxide is to blame for two of the three deaths in a Boone, North Carolina, hotel room.