The secret behind Ciscos success, they didn't build on illegally occupied land. They give Jews and Palestinians an equal opportunity. What will it take for Israels leaders to learn this lesson. Many Jews dont want to continue with Israels illegal and bloody occupation of Palestine and Syria.
Sadly virtual peace in a real world wont be viewed well by the Zionists. The Zionist dream is to keep on expanding Israel, to keep on capturing more water reserves even if they are on someone elses land. Try telling greedy Zionists that they can live and share with Palestinians, the microchips in their minds will crash!
All Arabs have agreed (even Hamas) to accept Israel if Israel withdraws to its legally recognized boarders. The problem is Israel does not respect international law and according to Israeli law it is legal for their army to capture and keep another countries land for 60 years +. Someone should tell them that their laws belong to the dark ages. Bye the way, does America still own Japan after WII. Why not? Israel would have kept it.
July 21st, 2010 12:56 pm ET
This phenomenon is not uniique to high-tech.
All over Israel there are Palestinians working along Israelis whether in shops, supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, academia, building, gardening and I imagine, CNN.
The interaction on the streets and in malls is clearly visible and if outside elements were to cease depicting a false reality, a political peace would follow quickly.
July 22nd, 2010 7:06 pm ET
Read the Hamas Charter and tell me how their statements can in any way fit with your claims.
Similarly, the PLO Charter, in its original, never officially revised form does not recognise any borders.
There are no recognised borders between Israel and Gaza or the WB because they have to be negotiated as agreed in previous agreements between the two sides (and in (non-binding) UNSC resolutions).
Under IL it is permissable to capture land in wars of self-defense and retain it until a negotiated settlement. Additionally, the terrorities were retained legally since they were not under internationally recognised sovereign rule.
Anyway, both Egypt and Jordan have now rejected any claim to sovereignty and have no interest in re-occupying the territories they illegally seized in 1948 in an offensive attack on the Jewish state and after the Arab world's rejection of a second Arab state on land mandated for the Jewish state..
July 23rd, 2010 8:28 am ET
If there are no recognized boarders between Gaza and Israel, why does Israel claim it has withdrawn from Gaza, why does Israel blockade Gaza, why does Israel claim Hamas runs Gaza???? If there are no Gaza boarders, there is no Gaza. What you state Miriam is another transparent lie intended for American audiences who have no idea what the capital of China is, nor do they know anything about the Midle East. Well keep on spinning your lies in your attempt to keep clueless Americans dying for Israeli wars.
Miriam, conveniently you refer to historical charters which have not been relevant for over a decade. All Arabs have agreed to accept Israel if Israel withdraws to its 1967 boarders. As Israel will not do this, Israel can not claim that it feels under threat, because Israel is the one on the offensive and avoiding peace. And why should Israel feel threatened when the worlds biggest super power gives trillions in US tax money, guns and aerial power? As usual Miriam, your transparent deceit has one purpose and that is to keep clueless Americans giving their all to Israel.
You constantly deny what International law actually states ie East Jerusalem belongs to Palestine. That has been clearly laid out for 60 years and for 60 years Israelis like you ignore the fact. Why? Because you don't like it. Too bad!
Smith in Oregon
July 24th, 2010 1:27 am ET
As rabid xenophobe ultra-right conservatives collectively known as 'The Republican party and Tea party' membership watched last night's Glenn Beck blow a gasquet in his latest 'entertainment' episode, he repeated his assertion that directly because President Obama and the Democratic Congress passed America's Finance Regulation and Overhaul, the American democracy and it's grand experiment is now 'over'.
No more 'to big to fail Wall Street firm Republican bail-out's with American taxpayer dollars and according to Glenn Beck, the American Republic is 'Over'? That man is very sad, but the primary question is very much unanswered.
Is the American Republic 'Over'? That is the primary question, however the answer is unfortunately not easily known.
During the utterly depraved and corrupt Republican administration of Bush-Cheney, they created a utterly gigantic Shadow Government under the guise of 'Dept. of Homeland Security'. Bush jr. carefully crafted photos of a single small empty lot and declared that would be the future home of the new dept. Lie's built on lie's are often pointing to the very outcome and merits of a 'thing' in question.
Thanks to the Washington Post article, the new Shadow Government's main complex's alone is THREE times the size of the US Pentagon! There are over 1,200 agencys, some 10,000 offices nationwide and a whopping 800,000 managers with top secret or higher clearance. The lowest possible workers to managers ratio would place them at a bare minimum of 2.4 Million employees in America's Shadow Government alone.
Does America's Shadow Government in fact rule over America's publicly elected Democratic Government? Dick Cheney crafted portions of the Shadow Government to be under over 1,000 different top secret cleared sub-contractors who are not under any US Congressional oversight, nor US Congressional reporting. They are not directly answerable to the US President. Has the great American experiment in Democracy ended? Perhaps, but not for the reason that Glenn Beck bellowed out during his nightly entertaining the Republican party media slot.
July 25th, 2010 7:49 am ET
Any American who reads your comments may be unaware of your deceptive, incorrect claims and those ignorant of most international matters would unlikely to be interested in this blog other than some who think they are experts of the the ME but infact know very little.
Under Article V of the Israel-Egypt Armistace Agreement of 1949, the demarcation line was not to be an international border. That line has not changed since then and nor has its status.
The use of the term "border" to describe the line is purely liguistic and has nothing to do with international law or international borders.
In many cases, incorrect language has misled the international community to believe the political rhetoric derived from it when the reality is totally different.
Hamas and PLO Charters are continually referenced with the PLO Charter having been ratified again as recently as 2009.
The 1949 Armistace lines, commonly refered to as the Green Line are not borders and were never intended to be. This is reinforced in UNSC res. 242, rejected by the Arabs (except Jordan) but continually quoted by them.
As is the case with the WB and Gaza, the status of "east" Jerusalem has also not been determined by any international law, except that it was never Palestinian and never the capital of any nation or province except Judea and Israel.
It doesn't matter how often this incorrect rhetoric is repeated by propagandists who reach the world leaders, it is simply not accurate or true.
July 25th, 2010 10:45 am ET
Miriam, I'm sorry to bore you with the truth. Below your Israeli lies are correctly countered. Not by anti Semites, but by university historians, encyclopedias and United Nations sources. Its the difference between being educated and being Zionist!
Israel – Founded By And Living On Terror
Zionist-dominated mainstream media vividly portrays Israel as a tiny embattled nation seeking peace in a sea of Arab hostility. 1 Arabs, we are told, commit acts of terror while Israel only resorts to violence out of self-protection. The facts of history paint a very different picture.
Far from deploring terror, Israel has sanctioned terror to seize and expand its territory since its beginnings. In 1944, Zionist leaders in Israel faced two alternatives. They could continue to allow the British and Arabs to occupy Palestine, who would continue to pressure Israel to concede a Palestinian state. Or they could drive both British and Arabs out. Israelis chose the latter.
Members of the Zionist ruling elite and their clandestine terrorist enforcers–the Jewish Agency, Hagana, Irgun and the Stern Gang–began to exert every possible terrorist means to dominate Palestine. Their strategy was simple: the more respectable Zionist establishment would take the "high road" and officially disavow terrorism. Meanwhile, Zionist terrorists would commit any crime needed to disrupt British occupation and to panic Arabs into flight. The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, available in most university libraries, documents from British records more than five hundred violent or terrorist incidents against Palestinians and the British occupation between 1939 and 1948. These included bombings, booby traps and landmines, kidnappings and torture of prisoners, bank robberies, murders of Arabs, and assassinations of police and British officials.
Chief terrorists were David Ben-Gurion, Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir and later, Ariel Sharon. Begin headed Irgun, and Shamir led the Stern Gang. They cooperated intimately with the highest political body of the Zionist establishment, the Jewish Agency, and the popular Zionist resistance army, Hagana. Ben-Gurion headed Hagana and later the Jewish Agency.
After 1944–when Ben-Gurion formally rejected the British plan for partition of Palestine into Jewish/Arab states–most Israelis, particularly the young, favored expulsion of British and Arabs.
Here is the short list of Zionist atrocities from 1944 to the present:
· Assassination of Lord Moyne on November 6, 1944. Under orders from Yitzhak Shamir, terrorists of the Stern Gang shot Lord Moyne, British resident minister. Purpose: To drive the British from Palestine.
· The King David massacre, July 22, 1946. Begin's Irgun terrorists, with encouragement from Ben-Gurion's Hagana, blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, murdering 92. Purpose: Destroy British records that proved the highest members of the Zionist government backed anti-British terrorism.
· British sergeants hanged, July 12, 1947. Begin, Shamir, and Haganah authorized kidnapping and hanging of two British sergeants, booby trapping their bodies and mining the area. During this time, Shamir sent many letters and package bombs to British officials. 1947 also included multiple cases of kidnappings (including brutal floggings of British soldiers) by Jewish terrorists.
· The Semiramis Hotel massacre, January 5, 1948. Jewish Agency leader David Ben-Gurion and Haganah leaders blew up the Seramis Hotel in Jerusalem, killing 20 and wounding 17. Purpose: Terrorize Arabs into fleeing Israel.
· Deir Yassin massacre, April 9, 1948. Begin's Irgun soldiers killed 250 sleeping Arab villagers at Deir Yassin, a suburb of Jerusalem. "25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive. 52 children were maimed under the eyes of their mothers and then were slain and their heads cut off." 6 "Menachem Begin, the leader of the Irgun gang, himself admitted on December 28, 1950 in a press interview in New York, that the Deir Yassin incident had been carried out in accordance with an agreement between the Irgun and the Jewish Agency and Haganah." 7 Begin was always proud of what he had done, considering Deir Yassin a legitimate military target. Irgun trucks drove throughout Judea, announcing by loudspeaker to hundreds of thousands of Arabs that unless they fled Israel they would meet the same fate. Deir Yassin and subsequent terrorist acts precipitated flight of more than 800,000 Arabs from Palestine. In town after town Zionist soldiers drove Palestinians out, usually killing any person who delayed or attempted to take any possessions with them. Arab towns were bulldozed, replaced with Jewish communities. 8 Begin comments on the level of Palestinian terror generated by Irgun's massacre at Deir Yassin. "Out of evil, however, good came. This Arab propaganda spread a legend of terror amongst Arabs and Arab troops, who were seized with panic at the mention of Irgun soldiers. The legend was worth a dozen battalions to the forces of Israel." 9 Israel exiled these unfortunates to concentration camps in Lebanon, the West Bank, and Gaza, refusing to allow them repossession of their land and property or adequate compensation. 10 This is the seminal cause of international Arab terrorism and the Mid-East conflict that rages today.
· Assassination of UN mediator Count Folke Bernadotte, September 17, 1948. This killing by the Stern Gang was on orders of Shamir. Purpose: To sabotage UN efforts to create a Palestinian state.
· Massacre at Dawayma, October 29, 1948. Israeli soldiers killed between 80 and 100 men, women, and children in Dawayma, a suburb of Haifa. Purpose: Intensify terror generated by Deir Yassin and compel the remaining Palestinians to leave Israel.
· Massacre at Kibya, October 14, 1953. In an atrocity condoned by the highest levels of the Israeli government and military, Ariel Sharon led 700 crack paratroopers to attack the Jordanian town of Kibya. They slaughtered 75 innocent men, women, and children primarily by locking families in their homes and blowing them up. 12 Purpose: Collective punishment to avenge the alleged killing of a single Jewish family.
· Massacre of Kafr Kassim, October 29, 1956. 51 men, women, and children were murdered by Israeli troops as they returned to their villages in the evening after work. 13 more were severely wounded by the gunfire. Purpose: Terrorize Palestinians into not siding with Egypt in case of war.
· Massacre of USS Liberty, June 8, 1967. Israel's jet fighters and torpedo boats repeatedly attempted to sink US intelligence monitoring vessel USS Liberty during the 1967 Israel/Egypt war. They killed 34 and wounded 171 American sailors. Purpose: Minister of Defense Moshe Dayan ordered the attack ostensibly to protect Israel's intelligence communications, even though the war was virtually over.
· Libyan airliner massacre, February 21, 1973. Straying over Israeli-controlled Sinai air space, a Libyan 727 commercial airliner was intercepted by Israeli fighters and, despite the clearest identification, shot down, killing 106. Purpose: Flexing Zionist power against Libya.
· Massacre in Sabra and Shatila refugee camps, Beirut, Lebanon, September 23, 1982. Gen. Ariel Sharon and Yitshak Shamir, in cooperation with "Christian" Phalangist forces sealed all exits and provided aerial flares, illuminating the slaughter of up to 2750 men, women, and children, according to a body count by the committee of the Red Cross. Purpose: collective punishment of Palestinians.
What About Arab Terrorism?
It was inevitable that Zionism's threatened and actual expulsion of Arabs from land the Arabs occupied from the seventh century should incur hostility even terrorism. Jews of Hebron were massacred by Arabs in 1929. The Arab revolt in Palestine beginning in 1936 resulted in acts of violence against many Jews, followed by anti-Jewish mistreatment during the 1948 war. Suicide bombings and rocket attacks continue against Israel in recent years.
Who is most at fault? Consider this: If someone, claiming divine right to occupy your house and land, drives you from them, condemning you and your children to a distant, arid concentration camp for generations, would you resort to violence?
There is only one word that describes the one who displaced you. Aggressor. The Palestinians, fanatical and terrorist as many have become, are nevertheless defenders of ancient rights and territories that have been horrifically violated. They are victims hitting back.
Becoming "Civilized" Terrorists?
During the past 40 years, Israel's continuing atrocities are justified as "collective punishment" of the Palestinian people. Israel's attack on Lebanon in 1982, described by Israel as such punishment, killed over 19,000 innocent men, women and children. Under Sharon's invasion of the West Bank under Sharon in 2002, whole villages were attacked with Hellfire missiles from Apache helicopters, with occupied homes shelled by tanks or bulldozed over. 4,185 Palestinian men were seized, beaten, jailed. The number of dead is still uncertain since Sharon would not allow western observers to document the aftermath. 17 Israel's present policies in the West Bank and Gaza, routinely killing large numbers of innocent men, women and children, remain full of atrocities.
I have also written about one of the greatest atrocities Israel still indulges in: the systematic and fiendish torture of many thousands of Palestinian prisoners, incarcerated, most without trial, in Israeli prisons.
After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity. The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel. Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation. This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters. 19 The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.
Shamefully, evangelical Christians have given uninterrupted support to Israel's terrorist leaders. Evangelicals believe God brought to birth the state of Israel by divine assistance at every stage. Actually, statehood (i.e. expulsion of the British and Arabs) was made possible by massacre starting at Deir Yassin. Yet there has never been an atrocity in Israel searing enough to alienate Christian idealism, or even prompt criticism from major evangelical leaders. Dr. Jerry Falwell said Begin was a "man of God." George Bush described Sharon as a "man of peace."
What kind of a god would establish a nation on terror? A god who is as evil as the devil.
1. See Jews Confirm Big Media Is Jewish.
2. The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, by Dr. Issa Nakhleh, Intercontinental Books, New York, 1991, pp. 65-250.
3. Ibid, pp. 65-68, 269 and elsewhere provide abundant documentation of the close cooperation between Ben-Gurion's Hagana, the Jewish Agency, Irgun, and the Stern Gang. So does Menachim Begin in his book, "Revolt!" and in public statements.
4. Ibid, p. 269.
5. United Nations Security Counsel Official Records, Semiramis, 1948, Document S/740 says, "Hagana terrorists made a most barbarous attack at . . . the Semiramis Hotel, killing innocent people and wounding many. The Jewish Agency terrorist forces blasted the entrance and then placed bombs in the basement . . .the whole building collapsed with its residents."
6. Ibid, pg. 271
7. Ibid, pg. 272
8. Ibid, pp. 295-393. "They expelled 90 percent of the inhabitants of the occupied area by massacre and force. They destroyed 425 Arab towns and villages as well as 67 villages and localities of the Bedouin tribes (pg. 332)."
9. Menachem Begin. "The Revolt." (London, W. H. Allen, 1983.) Pg. 164.
10. Israeli propaganda says Palestinians did not flee because of pressure from Israel. Rather, Arab leaders, fearing Palestinians would be caught in crossfire between Jew and invading Arab armies, encouraged them to find temporary shelter in Lebanon and Jordan. It says that, considering their lack of loyalty to their ancestral lands and property, as well as the newly created state of Israel, they are worthy of neither repatriation, repossession nor reimbursement. Instead they should have been assimilated by wealthy Arab nations. The fact that millions remain in virtual concentration camps is the fault of the uncaring Arab world, not Israel. Israel also contends that after 1948 its hundreds of Jewish settlements were built, not on previous Arab villages, but on barren lands the Arabs had been too lazy to develop. Evangelicals accept these lies unquestioningly.
11. Zionist soldiers admitted, "They killed some eighty to one hundred Arabs, women and children. The children were killed by smashing their skulls with clubsIn the village there remained Arab men and women who were put in the houses without food. Then the sappers came to blow up the houses." Quoted in David Gilmour, "Dispossessed: The Ordeal of the Palestinians". (London: Sphere Books, 1980), pp. 68-69.
12. General Van Bennike, testifying before the United Nations Security Council said: "Bullet-ridden bodies near the doorways and multiple bullet holes on the doors of the demolished houses indicated that the inhabitants had been forced to remain inside until their homes were blown up over them." United Nations Security Council Official Records, Resolution, 1953, S/3139/Rev. 2. Quoted in The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, pg. 274.
13. The Israeli daily Kol Haam published on its front page the full story of the Kafr Kassim massacre. It said: "the men of the Israeli Frontier Guard killed 47 Arab citizens in Kafr Kassim. The killing was carried out in cold blood and for no reason." Kol Haam's story is published in its entirety in The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, pg. 278.
14. The Encyclopedia of the Palestinian Problem, pg. 282.
15. Ibid, pg 283.
16. Ibid, pg. 284.
17. Here are typical Israeli atrocities during the Gaza invasion, as documented by Human Rights Watch: "14-year-old Muhammad Hawashin was shot twice in the face and killed on April 3rd, as he walked with a group of women and children toward the local hospital. Wheelchair bound Kamal Zghair, 57-years-old, was shot and run over by IDF tanks on April 10th as he wheeled himself down the road to his home, equipped with a white flag. Afaf Disuqi, an unarmed civilian responded to a knock on her door on April 5th and was killed by a bomb thrown by IDF soldiers. Eye witnesses reported that the soldiers were laughing as Disuqi was horribly mutilated by the blast." "Human Rights Watch Report Into Jenin Accuses Israel of War Crimes." Julie Hyland. World Socialist Web Site. http://www.wsws.org. 10 May 2002.
18. See, Torture in Israeli Prisons.
19. According to Israeli newspaper Haaretz, hatred and racism toward Palestinians is still intense. "Study: Israeli Jews Becoming Increasingly Racist Toward Arabs." 19 March 2008.
20. The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, pp. 413-433.
July 25th, 2010 12:43 pm ET
John A, aka Ted Pike,
It's puzzling how you, who has on many occasions explained your rejection of Christianity because of its Jewish roots, chooses to copy and paste an article by a radical Christian pastor who leads a movement that aims to drive a wedge among Zionist Christian Evangelicals and based on its resurgent ancient theological prejudice against Jews and guilt over the way that prejudice has been perpetrated, tries to make the Jews the architects of their own destruction.
What a gift these bigots have been given by the dishonest rhetoric making the rounds in the international arena.
The fact that much of this article is full of innaccuracies, half-truths and biased anti-Israel lies is par for the course.
Just as in ancient times, through the middle ages until the modern era the ideologies of Jew-haters have never succeeded in annihilating the Jews, so the modern-day resurgents will also fail and find themselves firmly on the wrong side of history.
July 26th, 2010 10:53 am ET
Miriam, my earlier post was not written by Ted Pike, in fact my earlier post has several highly respected academic sources, all from the west and all factual. I have even given you those sources I have never even heard of Ted Pike, so you are false as usual. Obviously you desperately need to misrepresent facts when you defend Israels crimes.
Miriam, your rant failed to answer a single point from my post. Your rant is the typical Zionist response when faced with historical facts.
Lets face it Miriam, all you can do is wriggle around with dishonest woe to the Jews BS. Meanwhile Israels tanks continue to occupy and threaten her neighbors and Palestinian civilians continue to be executed and cut of from normal life by Israels blood thirsty leaders. It has been this way since 1947 and unless you can compose a factual reply to my post, I will assume that you must agree.
But as always you are aided by CNN, who will allow your fictitious post to remain unanswered for most of the day. Curious how CNN allows your posts to be uploaded immediately, so you may obscure fact with Israeli propaganda. This is my third attempt to answer you, but as always CNN is unwilling to give as much visual coverage to those who question Israels history of hostile aggression.
July 26th, 2010 11:44 am ET
Miriam, I know hundreds of people who are disgusted by Israels constant lust for war against those who have no real army to defend themselves.
I don't no any person who woke up in the morning and decided to hate Jews.
Miriam I am afraid you have lost the plot. Judaism is a religion it is not a target for hate and has not been since 1945. Best part of one hundred years ago!!
Many different religions have been a target for hate. The Christians were thrown to the lions. Why make up all this anti Jew story. I doubt any readers of this blog could give a hoot if you are Jewish or not!
What people are angry about is Israels obvious desire to perpetuate conflict. This has nothing to do with Judaism!
July 26th, 2010 5:18 pm ET
FYI, your comment was penned by Rev. Ted Pike.
Perhaps your source from which you copy and paste doesn't just deceive you with lies and myths, but also takes credit for other peoples' creative writing.
July 26th, 2010 5:24 pm ET
Unless you have lived on another planet since 1945, no honest , informed human on earth would agree with your claims.
July 27th, 2010 12:39 pm ET
Miriam, I have given the sources and you still want to spread false stories. There is just no helping a Zionist who loves unbalanced conflicts with her neighbors. Plus you still have failed to answer a single point, which means you have no answer other than non explained denials. Self denial is the kindest excuse for you Miriam. Closer to the truth is you desperately need to gain American sympathy to aid Israels expansion, so you will tell any lie which promotes your objective.
July 29th, 2010 3:21 pm ET
Pike may have provided sources but if examined closely prove the unbalanced nature of his selection.
Most sources are derived from the biased work of an Arab who openly praises the anti-semitism of the Nazis and the anti-semitism of pre-1948 Arab leaders. He similarly misrepresents and dowm-plays facts when he choses in order to draw a false picture of modern Zionism and Israel.
Other sources are derived from reports by similarly anti-zionist organizations, the UN always having had a mixed record on balanced reporting which is becoming increasingly un-mixed, and HRW having been proven to be innaccurate and unqualified in many of its reports and methods of examination.
July 31st, 2010 9:12 pm ET
You can make whatever claim you want about the source. Nobody cares about your source claims! What the sources say remain factual and you have not added anything to deny this.
Possibly your Israeli propaganda has run out of steam? All you can do is accuse scholars of being anti Semitic when they accurately record Israel's long history of terrorist crimes. Your Israeli propaganda does not form a logical debate, all you can offer is smears and clap trap.
August 1st, 2010 12:23 pm ET
When lies, distortions and half-truths are taken as fact, rational debate is unrealistic.
The idea that Pike should lead us to believe that the conflict started in 1944, ignoring almost anything that went on in the 25 previous years and longer, and reducing the attrocities of the Arabs and the British to three vague sentences is blatant bias and deception.
Real academic, scholastic analysis should identify that such an account is poor before any verification of "facts" or evaluation of argument.
August 1st, 2010 10:34 pm ET
There were many rabbis and others who opposed the formation of a Jewish state because they forcast that Zionism would only cause more anti-Semitism throughout the world, and they have proved to be correct a thousand times over. Many orthodox rabbis today still believe that, because the Torah says “Thou Shalt Not Kill”; A true Jew believes in the Torah not the satanic Talmud, which Zionism follows scrupulously. Zionism is the biggest cause of anti-Semitism today. If being a Jew means support for slaughtering babies with white phosphorus, why would any civilised person, Jew or otherwise, NOT be anti-Semitic? It’s a badge of honor to deplore barbarism.
August 8th, 2010 12:29 pm ET
Wow! you are confused!
Ultra-orthodox anti-Zionist Jewish opinions have nothing to do with anti-semitism, the Ten Commandments or the Talmud.
Many Zionists would know as little about the Talmud as you do.
Unfortunately, it has become a badge of honour to fabricate as many myths about Israel and the Jews and pretend that anti-semitism doesn't exist.