Sights and sounds
of the O.J. Simpson trial
September 29, 1995
Web posted September 30 at 2:00 a.m. EDT
The Rebuttal Ends
- 911 call - 510K AIFF or WAV
- 911 call - 3.3M Quicktime movie
- The state rests - 209KAIFF or WAV
- The state rests - 2.7M Quicktime movie
- "Simpson did it" - 279K AIFF or WAV
- On Nicole's deposit box - 158K AIFF or WAV
- "The truth of the matter..." - 357K AIFF or WAV
- On conspiracies - 129K AIFF or WAV
Marcia Clark's "Pyramid of unrefuted evidence"
Detectives Vanatter and Lange
- On Mark Fuhrman - 238K AIFF or WAV
- "...the right suspect" - 238K AIFF or WAV
- Police on trial - 196K AIFF or WAV
Johnnie Cochran on CNN's "Burden of Proof"
- Information from television - 221KAIFF or WAV
- Cameras in the courtroom - 349KAIFF or WAV
- Praise for Marcia Clark - 119KAIFF or WAV
- On the Mark Fuhrman evidence - 476KAIFF or WAV
- Meeting Darden afterwards - 306KAIFF or WAV
- Where the evidence led - 255KAIFF or WAV
Copyright © 1995 Cable News Network, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.