| CNN WEB SITES:
List of hospitalized victims from Columbine
April 27, 1999
DENVER (CNN) -- The following is a list of the victims hospitalized following the April 20 attack at Columbine High School, and their conditions as of late Monday.
Web posted at: 9:11 a.m. EDT (1311 GMT)
Swedish Medical Center:
- Valeen Schnurr, 18, fair and stable; multiple gunshot
wounds and shrapnel wounds (nine chest injuries). She was
- Anne Marie Hochhalter, 17, serious condition in intensive
care; gunshot wound to chest; ventilator has been removed,
she can talk with family.
- Sean Graves (male), 15, fair condition; moved to multiple
trauma rehabilitation unit.
- Richard Castaldo, 17, fair condition; suffered back/spinal
chord injury; moved to multiple trauma rehabilitation unit.
Denver Health Medical Center:
- Lisa Kreutz, 18, fair; multiple gunshot wounds to her body
- Mark Kintgen, 17. He was released Friday.
- Jeanna Park, 18, fair; condition with multiple gunshot
wounds to lower extremities.
- Lance Kirklin, 16, critical in intensive care; gunshot
wounds to face, chest and legs; underwent 15 hours of surgery
to his face on Saturday.
Littleton Adventist Hospital:
- Jennifer Doyle, 17. She was released Friday.
St. Anthony Central Hospital:
- Male (name withheld at request of parents), 15, fair;
multiple gunshot wounds.
- Makai Hall, 16. He was released Friday.
- Patrick Ireland, 17, fair; multiple gunshot wounds.
Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Casey Ruegsegger (female), 17, transferred from St.
Anthony's; fair condition after undergoing five-hour surgery
Monday to her right shoulder and hand; multiple gunshot
- Mark Taylor, 16, fair condition; two gunshot wounds to
Lutheran Medical Center:
-- All treated and released.
CNN INDEPTH SPECIAL:
Are schools safe?
Mourning continues in Littleton, as investigators scrutinize gunmen
April 27, 1999
Investigators: Gun traced to shooter's girlfriend
April 26, 1999
Columbine investigation turns to
April 25, 1999
DONATIONS FOR COLUMBINE FAMILIES:
The Healing Fund
Mile High United Way
Swedish Hospital (patient conditions)
Littleton Adventist Hospital - Important Phone Numbers
Denver Health Medical Center - Home
Violence Policy Center
Fact Sheet on Littleton, Colorado School Shooting
Columbine High School
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
Jefferson County Public Schools
KMGH Denver: Breaking News
GUN-FREE SCHOOLS ACT OF 1994
CDC: Facts About Violence Among Youth and Violence in Schools
Violence and Discipline Problems in U.S. Public Schools: 1996-97 / 98-030
Note: Pages will open in a new browser window
External sites are not endorsed by CNN Interactive.