| CNN WEB SITES:
List of wounded
April 21, 1999
Web posted at: 4:17 a.m. EDT (0817 GMT)
DENVER (CNN) -- The following is a list of victims treated at area hospitals after the rampage at Columbine High School.
At least 24 people, most students with gunshot wounds, were hospitalized, including one who remains on a ventilator after being shot in the face, chest and legs.
Swedish Medical Center (4 hospitalized)
- Valerie Schnurr, 18, serious but stable; shrapnel wounds
- Anna Marie Hochhalter, critical condition; gunshot wound to chest
- Sean Graves, 15, serious but stable; shot in back; possible spinal injury
- Richard Casaldo, 17, critical condition; shot in chest, arm and back
Denver Health Medical Center (4 hospitalized)
- Lisa Kreutz, 18, multiple gunshot wounds to her body; doing well.
- Mark Kingen, 17, serious but stable condition; multiple gunshot wounds to head and neck.
- Female, 18, fair condition with multiple gunshot wounds to lower extremities.
- Male, 16, critical but stable condition with gunshot wounds to his face, chest and legs; is breathing on a ventilator.
Lutheran Medical Center (2 treated total, 1 released)
- Brian Anderson, 17, treated and released; superficial chest wounds received from gunshots.
- Nicole Nowlen, 16, gunshot wounds to abdomen; fair condition.
Littleton Adventist Hospital (10 treated total; 7 of whom released, 1 other taken via helicopter to St. Anthony Central; 2 remain hospitalized in good condition -- one male, one female; identities and other details not released)
St. Anthony Central Hospital (4 hospitalized)
- Female, 17, serious condition, gunshot wounds.
- Male, 15, critical condition, gunshot wounds.
- Male, 19, stable condition, gunshot wounds; brought from Littleton Adventist via helicopter.
- Male, 17, serious condition, gunshot wounds.
University Hospital (1 hospitalized)
- Male, 16, serious condition with gunshot wounds to chest and leg.
Two suspects among possible 25 dead in Colorado school rampage
April 21, 1999
As many as 25 dead in Colorado school attack
April 20, 1999
Violence Policy Center
Fact Sheet on Littleton, Colorado School Shooting
Columbine High School
Jefferson County Public Schools
Denver Rocky Mountain News: InsideDenver.com
KMGH Denver: Breaking News
Note: Pages will open in a new browser window
External sites are not endorsed by CNN Interactive.