Doctor optimistic about Iowa septuplets' progress
CNN's Dr. Steve Salvatore describes the problems premature infants face during their first few days of life.
1 min. VXtreme streaming video
VXtreme plug-ins for Windows 95, Windows NT, Power Macintosh, and Solaris are currently available. A helper app for Windows 3.11 is also available.
- Septuplets heartache: the Frustaci story - November 20, 1997
- Dad is thrilled over 'blessed event' -- but vows, that's it - November 20, 1997
- Seven kids don't come cheap - November 20, 1997
- Septuplets survive 'miracle' birth - November 19, 1997
- The Dionne quintuplets: A Depression-era freak show - November 19, 1997
- Georgia family finds multiple births to be a blessing - November 19, 1997
- Multiple births not aim of fertility doctors - November 19, 1997
- Iowa town braces for baby boom - November 13, 1997
- Des Moines delivers on multiple births - November 11, 1997
Related sites:Note: Pages will open in a new browser window
External sites are not endorsed by CNN Interactive.
© 1997 Cable News Network, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this
service is provided to you.