Outcome of Simpson trial rests on different strategies
January 25, 1997
Web posted at: 1:15 p.m. EST (1815 GMT)
- Jury may get Simpson case Monday - January 23, 1997
- Simpson arguments to continue into Monday - January 23, 1997
- Thanks to O.J., Bruno Maglis are really big shoes - January 23, 1997
- Simpson custody ruling to be appealed - January 22, 1997
- Attorneys go head-to-head as Simpson civil trial nears end - January 22, 1997
- Plaintiff lawyer reaches for jurors' emotions - January 22, 1997
- Lawyer tells jury: 'There's a killer in this courtroom' - January 21, 1997
- Jury gets Simpson wrongful death case this week - January 21, 1997
- American press reflects racial divide on Simpson case - January 20, 1997
- Lawyers go to court, but Simpson does not - January 17, 1997
- Both sides rest in Simpson civil trial - January 16, 1997
- Simpson defense rests - January 14, 1997
- Criminalist recants testimony on bloody glove - January 15, 1997
- Defense rests; rebuttal begins - January 14, 1997
© 1997 Cable News Network, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this
service is provided to you.