Also on display:
Other impressionist and modern exhibits
- Picasso: The Early Years,1892-1906 through January 4, 1998 at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Robert Rauschenberg: A Retrospective through January 7, 1998 at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York; through January 4, 1998 at the Guggenheim Museum SoHo
- The Guggenheim Museums and the Art of This
Century at the Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, Spain
- Impressionist and Modern Masterpieces: The Rudolf Staechelin Family Foundation Collection through January 11, 1998 at the Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Texas
- Egon Schiele: The Leopold Collection, Vienna through January 4, 1998 at The Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Renoir's Portraits: Impressions of an Age through January 4, 1998 at The Art Institute of Chicago
- Jackson Pollock: Early Sketchbooks and Drawings through February 8, 1998; The Private Collection of Edgar Degas through January 11, 1998; and Picasso: The Engraver through December 21, 1997 at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Alexander Calder: 1898-1976 March 29 through July 12, 1998 at the National Gallery of Art, Washington
BACK TO TOP
© 1997 Cable News Network, Inc.
A Time Warner Company
All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this
service is provided to you.