Spruce up your home and outdoor spaces with professional tips, and get an inside look at the home and garden industry.
Dress Your Nest
• Spring wedding, outdoor disaster
• Display your collections like a designer
• Eye-popping color for your home
• Beer, free stuff lead to 'man cave'
• Why he needs a room of his own
• First the man cave, then cross-dressing
• iReporters share a glimpse of their man caves
• When your spouse is a slob
• Simple steps can improve your curb appeal
• Seven rules for winning exteriors
• Give spring a healthier shine
Roll Up Your Sleeves
• Mother Nature vs. gardeners
• Pet hair, poop and other cleaning challenges
• What could stop your house from selling
• Streamlined spring cleaning plan
• Allergy-proof your house
• Deep-cleaning in 1-2-3 steps
• Dozen ways to cut clutter
• Quick cleaning solutions for every room
• Get rid of the dust in 8 easy steps
• Spring yard work
• Troubleshoot your turf
From Our Partners
• My Home Ideas: Picture hanging 101
• My Home Ideas: Instant home updates
• Health.com: Think your house is clean?
• This Old House: Front porch fix-up
• My Home Ideas: 6 hot spring decorating trends
• Health.com: Tales from the allergy front
• This Old House: Spruce up your deck
• Real Simple: Nitty-gritty guide to cleaning household surfaces
• This Old House: Six examples of curb appeal
Danger zones: What to look for
Spring is a great time to check out your house and go after those small problems before they become large ones. Here are some things to be mindful of when the weather starts turning warm.
Send, share, see your stories on CNN
Spring has sprung, and that means your garden is ready to burst with colorful foliage, flowers and soon, fruits and vegetables. We want to see what you've done with a little dirt, some plants and a lot of work. Send us pictures of your prized hostas, roses, tomatoes and green beans, or take us on a video tour that highlights your best efforts.