A Worldwide Investigation
• Massive Antarctic ice shelf on verge of collapse
• Study: Global warming threatens forests
• Anderson Cooper free dives with great white sharks | Photos
• World's most valuable resource, a curse for most Nigerians
• Drought parches much of the U.S., may get worse
• Commentary: Good planets are hard to find
• Shark fin soup alters an ecosystem
• Lisa Ling visits ground zero in fight to save sharks
• Commentary: Only China can save our sharks
• History of environmental movement full of twists, turns
• Tracking deadly zoonotic viruses spread from animals to humans
• Commentary: What unites James Bond and dead monkeys?
• Behind the scenes with Anderson Cooper, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Lisa Ling
• Making of 'Battle Lines': Planet in Peril producers have monkeypox scare
• Save the planet: Go green with these tips for home, work and travel
• PopSci: Five looming eco-disasters
• Scientific American: Global food crisis
• Oprah.com: 11 things you can do now to save the planet
• PopSci: Five ways you're killing the planet
• Oprah.com: Eight simple ideas to save energy
• Scientific American: Eating Africa's forest wildlife to extinction
• Scientific American: Solutions for sustainable environmental progress
• Latest headlines: More Planet in Peril news
Notes from the Field
• Lisa Ling: Nothing but death in the toxic air
• Lisa Ling: Surveying elephants with jubilation, horror
• Drilling in Alaskan Arctic could present whale of a problem | Video
• Tuberculosis running rampant in some Peruvian villages
• Drilling into Greenland's icy past may predict future
• In the new century: Energy security is national security
• Watching the Arctic ice melt
• Shark population threatened near Costa Rica
• Anderson's View: Who murdered the mountain gorillas?
• Gorilla discovery in Congo boost species survival hopes
• Shark fin soup is tasty; but so is a Twinkee
• Shark finning: Altering an ecosystem
• Kenya's epic migration under threat
Vlogs On Assignment
About the show"Planet in Peril: Battle Lines" examines the environmental conflicts between growing populations and natural resources. A worldwide investigation and two-hour documentary, hosted by Anderson Cooper, chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta and "The Oprah Winfrey Show" correspondent and National Geographic host Lisa Ling.
• The investigation continues at "Planet in Peril"
• Send your questions and comments to "Planet in Peril"
• Revisit the award-winning 2007 documentary.
Behind the scenes