Most American moms juggle work and family, and those with full-time jobs do more household chores than their male counterparts, according to federal statistics. Meanwhile, millions have their hands full as stay-at-home parents. Take a breath, take it all in stride -- and take a few moments for yourself with these tips from CNN.com and our partners.
• Moms find balance as high-skilled temps
• Is it harder to raise boys or girls?
• Time-saving tips from parents of twins
• How CNN moms juggle work and family
• Eliminate headaches of flying with a baby
• Make the most of your weekend
• Answering 6 of kids' toughest questions
• 8 things no one tells you about being a mom
• Real Simple: How to handle 5 sticky parenting situations
• Working mothers look back with mixed emotions
• Caffeinated moms drink up to keep up
• How to stop feeling so tired
• Stay-at-home dad takes burden off mom
• De-stress in 5 minutes or less
• What does it take to simplify your life?
• 'Soccer moms' juggle motherhood and sports
• Survey: Moms eager to trade in office for family
• Squeeze in adult time on family vacations