Thursday, May 24, 2007
When politicians say bad words
House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-Ohio, even told a group of Republican activists at a private gathering the "Immigration Bill" was a "piece of [expletive]," CNN's Carroll Costello reports.
But it isn't the first time a politician has let emotions take over
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Dems in tough spot with war funding bill
• Raw Politics: Immigration bill under siege
• Clinton camp dismisses Iowa memo
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Cheneys welcome new baby
• Raw Politics tonight: Immigration deal under siege...
• Senate votes to halve number in guest worker progr...
• Clinton, Obama mum on how they will vote on war fu...
• U.S. may negotiate with Iraqi insurgents
• Goodling on the hot seat