Tuesday, May 15, 2007
RNC statement on the presidential debate
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Republican National Committee Chairman Robert M. "Mike" Duncan released the following statement Tuesday:
"Once again, the Republican candidates for President displayed the experience, the knowledge, and most of all, the vision to lead America. They understand that the best way to keep our economic and job growth strong is by keeping taxes low, not increasing the size of government. They agree that judges should interpret the law, not write it. And most of all, our candidates and our Party are united in supporting our troops and in their dedication to victory -- not withdrawal, not stalemate -- in the War on Terror."
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Ron Paul and 'The Gipper Ticker' Redux
• McCain: No torture
• From the spin room: Thompson notes improvement
• Romney: Double Guantanamo
• Romney: I was conservative in the bluest of states...
• Giuliani on abortion, Take 2
• Let the spinning begin
• Tancredo: 'I'm looking for Jack Bauer'
• Former Romney aide killed in Iraq
• Brownback on abortion: no exception for rape victi...