Thursday, May 17, 2007
'Raw Politics' tonight: Pressure on Gonzales, deal on immigration, speculation on Gore
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Everyone in Washington knows the rule: Always kick a man when he's down, because he can't kick back. And congressional Democrats are kicking Attorney General Alberto Gonzales very hard, CNN's Tom Foreman reports in tonight's "Raw Politics."
Tom Foreman's got the Raw Politics, tonight on Anderson Cooper 360.
Meanwhile, more than ten million illegal immigrants may get a way "in." A bipartisan plan has been worked out to allow illegal immigrants to earn citizenship. The measure faces debate in Congress this summer.
And will voters face Al Gore's name on the ballot in '08?
Catch it all on "Raw Politics," tonight on Anderson Cooper 360, 10 p.m. ET
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Bush, Blair defend each other's records
• Dems seek no-confidence vote on Gonzales
• Dobson slams Giuliani
• Deal reached on Senate immigration bill
• Huckabee gets buzz for knocking Edwards' hair
• Kennedy: Deal reached on immigration
• Justice: List for possible firings 'thoughts for d...
• Bush expresses resignation over Wolfowitz's fate
• Schumer: McNulty replacement must be 'non-politica...
• Presidential hopefuls report riches