Monday, May 21, 2007
Raw Politics tonight: Immigration bill called illegal, Dems find success online
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House and top senators called it a breakthrough agreement on immigration reform, but now some House members are calling the deal struck last week a violation of the rule of law...and they say it is destined for failure, CNN's Tom Foreman reports in tonight's "Raw Politics."
Also, in the battle of the internet, Democrats have taken a shocking lead. The top three Democrats are raising twice as much money on the internet as the top Republicans.
And it could be a great catchy phrase, or a terrific misstep: the campaign to make B.O. popular.
Tom Foreman's got the Raw Politics, tonight on Anderson Cooper 360, 10.p.m. ET
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Bush: Gonzales 'done nothing wrong'
• Carter: 'Worst in history' remark unintentional
• Romney, Edwards out front in new Iowa polls
• Richardson makes presidential bid official
• Richardson: I've got the experience
• Florida presidential primary moved up
• Carter: Bush comments 'careless'
• Spouses play key role on campaign trail
• Richardson officially launching campaign
• Specter: 'No confidence' vote will make Gonzales q...