Thursday, May 31, 2007
Raw Politics tonight: The gold rush is on
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Republican and Democratic contenders are storming the Golden State looking for endorsements, bumps in the polls, and money, money, money. From the hills of Hollywood to the San Francisco Bay, the battleground is being plundered, CNN's Tom Foreman reports.
Also, the president and Putin, planning their summer getaway; and the big name friend of Bill-and-Hill is who is going GOP.
Catch it all on "Raw Politics," tonight on Anderson Cooper 360, 10 p.m. ET
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Wal-Mart targets southerners and Republicans
• Edwards unveils plan to reduce gas prices
• U.S. attorney connected to firings resigns
• Race to '08: Clinton courts the Latino vote
• Thompson: Do more to stop Iran
• IRS warns of scam e-mail attack
• McCain to take immigration issue head on day befor...
• '08 candidates go to Hollywood
• Schneider: Can Thompson play the role of Reagan?
• Who is Fred Thompson?