Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Raw Politics: Immigration troubles
Also, in the battle of the internet, Democrats have taken a shocking lead. The top three Democrats are raising twice as much money on the internet as the top Republicans.
And it could be a great catchy phrase, or a terrific misstep: the campaign to make B.O. popular.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Giuliani discusses Bush, Clinton, Iraq on 'Late Sh...
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• McCain takes a shot at Romney
• Obama's wife: I am not a campaign adviser
• Schwarzenegger and Rell blast Bush's environmental...
• Hunter's got the 'Right Stuff'
• Raw Politics tonight: Immigration bill called ille...
• Bush: Gonzales 'done nothing wrong'
• Carter: 'Worst in history' remark unintentional
• Romney, Edwards out front in new Iowa polls