Monday, May 07, 2007
Queen Elizabeth in Washington: The menu
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House has released the menu for today's luncheon with her majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness the Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
Wild Asparagus Veloute
Heirloom Tomato Fondue
Seared Baby Sea Bass
Ruby Red Grapefruit Fillets,
Jicama and Florida Avocados
Dark Chocolate Sorbet
DuMOL Chardonnay "Isobel" 2004
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Poll: Most Americans expect gas prices to reach $4...
• Judge names Lewinsky attorney to defend alleged 'D...
• It's back to work for recuperating Gov. Corzine
• GOP starts to chart its post-Bush course
• Gingrich: Presidential campaign equivalent to real...
• White House reacts to Sarkozy win
• Republicans: Giuliani might overcome abortion-righ...
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Syrian Amb. to U.S.: "All options are open"
• CNN: No restrictions on presidential debate footag...