Tuesday, May 15, 2007
No Bush yet
COLUMBIA, South Carolina (CNN) -- We're more than half way through this second GOP Presidential debate and we've yet to hear any of the ten Republican candidates utter the name George W. Bush. John McCain just mentioned "the president" when talking about the current drive for Immigration reform. He was referring to George W. Bush, but he didn't say the president's name.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Romney: No new taxes
• Huckabee takes swipe at Edwards' haircut
• Red vs. Blue
• Giuliani says Iraq timeline 'highly irresponsible'...
• Three states, one country
• 15 minutes
• Republican candidates weigh in on Iraq
• Iraq off the top
• Anti-war protesters outside Republican debate site...
• Poll position