Friday, May 25, 2007
GOP: Clinton, Obama votes 'shameful'
Clinton and Obama voted against the Iraq war funding bill
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Republicans came out swinging Friday against New York Sen. Hillary Clinton and Illinois Sen. Barack Obama for voting against the Iraq war funding bill.
-- CNN Associate Producer Lauren Kornreich
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Boehner chokes up on House floor
• McCain back at his day job
• House passes $120 billion Iraq war spending
• Schneider: Dems try to have it both ways with Iraq...
• Kerry to vote 'no' on new Iraq spending bill
• Romney says he's not intolerant of gays
• Raw Politics tonight: Clinton's memo, Giuliani's h...
• New Jersey governor: 'I should be dead'
• Romney 'shocked' by Edwards 'War on Terror' commen...