Tuesday, May 15, 2007
From the spin room: Thompson notes improvement
COLUMBIA, South Carolina (CNN) -- Former Wisconsin Governor Thommy Thompson says he did better tonight than in the first GOP presidential debate. Thompson made his comments in the spin room minutes after the end of the debate. Thompson, who was also President Bush's secretary for health and human services, was criticized for his performance during the first GOP debate in California.
-- CNN Deputy Political Director Paul Steinhauser
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Romney: Double Guantanamo
• Romney: I was conservative in the bluest of states...
• Giuliani on abortion, Take 2
• Let the spinning begin
• Tancredo: 'I'm looking for Jack Bauer'
• Former Romney aide killed in Iraq
• Brownback on abortion: no exception for rape victi...
• Clash in Columbia
• Gilmore goes on attack
• Huckabee defends tax hikes