Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Reid: Cheney is Bush's 'attack dog'
"The president is in a state of denial," Reid also said. "We believe the troops should get every penny they need, and we've put our money where our mouth is with the supplemental appropriation bill."
"I'm not going to get into a name calling match with somebody who has a 9 percent approval rating," Reid added.
-- CNN's Alexander Mooney and KD Fabian
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Cheney: Reid declaring Iraq war 'lost' to gain pol...
• McCain replaces finance director in latest 'restru...
• Kucinich delays call for Cheney impeachment
• Bush 'disappointed' by Democrats' direction on Ira...
• Mikulski backs Clinton
• Cheney has leg checked out; blood clot 'gradually ...
• Former Presidents Bush, Clinton to lead delegation...
• RNC targets Reid's 'lost' comment in new radio ad
• Murtha: President pursuing 'failed policy wrapped ...
• Impeach Cheney?