Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Kennedy: Cheney 'deadly wrong'
"It is Vice President Cheney who has been wrong, and deadly wrong, in Iraq," Kennedy said. "Even more, Vice President Cheney is the last person in the administration who should accuse anyone of making uninformed and misleading statements."
Kennedy's comments came moments after Cheney accused Senate Democrats of supporting an Iraq withdrawal timeline for political gain.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Gilmore to announce his presidential bid Thursday
• First New Hampshire presidential debates set
• Obama expresses support for Israel
• Gore supporters discuss potential presidential run...
• Kucinich to move ahead with Cheney impeachment art...
• Reid: Cheney is Bush's 'attack dog'
• Cheney: Reid declaring Iraq war 'lost' to gain pol...
• McCain replaces finance director in latest 'restru...
• Kucinich delays call for Cheney impeachment
• Bush 'disappointed' by Democrats' direction on Ira...