Thursday, April 26, 2007
First 'Elephant in the Room'
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The first question in what Brian Williams termed the "Elephants in the Room" section of the debate was to Senator Barack Obama (D-IL), asking him to explain his "questionable ties" to Chicago businessman Antoin "Tony" Rezko.
The Chicago Sun-Times reported extensively on Obama's relationship to Rezko on Monday.
-- CNN Associate Producer Stephen Bach
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Who's her husband?
• Reaching out on social issues
• Iraq leads the debates
• Evoking Bill?
• Debate? 'Send us some money'
• Kucinich: Not just anti-Iraq war
• Democrats can get away with being rich
• No opposition research yet
• Perfect first question: Iraq
• Front Runners Front & Center