Thursday, April 26, 2007
Elizabeth Edwards talks up husband.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina (CNN) -- Elizabeth Edwards said she is feeling "well" and plans to continue an active campaign schedule even as she battles a recurrence of cancer.
Edwards was talking up her husband, John Edwards, debate performance Thursday night in the "spin room" suggesting that he provided the "fullest answers" on the issues such as Iraq and global warming.
Edwards also said she visited the doctor on Wednesday and she looks forward to being on the campaign trail to "advocate for healthcare" for people who are not able to afford it.
-- CNN Political Editor Mark Preston
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• King: Many Winners
• Biden campaign manager: 'We are very excited'
• Republican colors dominate Democratic debate
• Schneider: Candidates were cautious
• 'Beyond the rhetoric'
• Experience should trump money and looks
• 'Commanding performance'
• Dispatches from 'The Spin Room'
• Gravel: Barack, who are we gonna nuke?
• Clinton strategist: Hillary 'most presidential'