Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Doctor: Thompson's lymphoma in remission
"Today, he is in remission from this slow-growing disease," said Dr. Bruce D. Cheson of Georgetown University Hospital in Washington.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Senate Dems invite Bush to the Hill
• Clinton site highlights Imus controversy
• Strategy Session: Obama-Clinton or Clinton-Obama?
• Congressional investigators question Justice Dept....
• McCain: Enemies 'cheering' over Dems' withdrawal t...
• Dropping out of the electoral college
• Candidates quiet on Imus
• Hoyer hopes for compromise
• Wooing labor, Edwards works early shift at nursing...
• Fred Thompson reveals he has lymphoma