Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Webb calls aide's arrest on weapons charges 'unfortunate'
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Jim Webb called the arrest of a top aide on weapons charges "extremely unfortunate" Tuesday after the aide was stopped as he brought the senator's loaded pistol into a Senate office building.
-- CNN's Brianna Keilar, Eric Fiegel and Scott Anderson, and Emily McCulloch contributed to this report
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• War protesters disrupt presidential forum
• Clinton to 'hand everybody in America a shovel'
• Edwards praises Snow's 'courage and determination'...
• Edwards remains 'committed to this cause'
• Obama touts his early anti-Iraq stance at CWA
• Bush to Snow: 'Stay strong'
• Is Huckabee the next Bill Clinton?
• Snow's growth found to be cancerous
• Bill Clinton a fan of '24' and 'I Love Lucy'
• CNN Political Ticker AM