Friday, March 23, 2007
Strategy session: How will the cancer news affect the Edwards campaign?
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Democratic strategist Donna Brazile and Republican strategist Rich Galen discuss how the Edwards campaign handled the news that Elizabeth Edwards' cancer has returned and weigh in on how it may alter the campaign, in the latest edition of "Strategy Session".
The two also analyze the latest congressional showdown over the issuing of subpoenas to White House officials connected to the controversial U.S. attorney firings. (Watch video: The latest edition of 'Strategy Session')
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• 'The Situation Online': How ParkRidge47 was identi...
• Congress rejects White House conditions
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Reid: 'At least Karl Rove' should be put under oat...
• Giuliani gets backing from Ehrlich
• Analysis: Edwards shows the personal is political
• GOP presidential candidate Giuliani questions term...
• Clinton on Edwards
• Romney minimizes relationship with mayor calling f...
• McCain on Edwards