Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Strategy Session: Giuliani's lead over McCain grows
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- How come former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has opened up a 16 point lead over Arizona Sen. John McCain in the latest CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll? And will this affect the race for the White House? Democratic strategist James Carville and former Republican Rep. J.C. Watts weigh in, on the latest edition of 'Strategy Session.'
The two also comment on Sen. Chuck Hagel's announcement Monday that he will decide 'later this year' on a presidential run.
Watch Video: Carville and Watts weigh in on the latest poll numbers
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Attorney: Washington 'madam' reaches deal with med...
• Biden launches anti-war Web site
• Frist tout's Thompson's potential presidential run...
• Candidates forced to deal with YouTube's political...
• Former President Bush gives speech day after colla...
• Brother of Terri Schiavo backs Brownback's preside...
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Sharpton criticizes Obama, says he will not be 'ca...
• Bush approval up slightly in latest CNN poll
• Clinton decries Halliburton's planned relocation