Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Jury finds Libby guilty
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A federal jury Tuesday found Lewis "Scooter" Libby guilty of obstruction of justice, making false statements and perjury in the investigation into how Valerie Plame Wilson's identity as a CIA operative was exposed.
He was found not guilty on one count of making false statements.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Verdict reached in Libby trial
• Clinton to launch drive for women's votes
• Giuliani plans trip to Iowa next month
• Bush to name Shalala, Dole to head panel investiga...
• Sen. Clinton: Don't expect to see my husband too ...
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Murtha to give Iraqi government 80 days to fulfill...
• Biden: Ahmadinejad a 'madman'
• Cheney given drugs for blood clot, returned to wor...
• Giuliani asks for privacy regarding 'difficulties'...