Monday, March 26, 2007
Giuliani courts conservative talk-radio listeners
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- In an effort to drum up support from conservatives for his White House bid, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has purchased air time on both Sean Hannity's and Rush Limbaugh's popular radio shows.
Hi, this is Rudy Giuliani.
I'm running for President and I approve this message.
I would like to invite you to visit my new website, JoinRudy2008.com.
My campaign is about leadership and optimism.
We need strong leadership to stay on offense in the War against Terrorists.
We need supply side policies and reduced government spending - fiscal discipline - to keep the economy growing.
I need your support in this campaign.
Please go to JoinRudy2008.com to sign up or volunteer.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Back on trail, Elizabeth Edwards pushes stem-cell ...
• Giuliani says health is excellent despite cancer i...
• Sampson to offer key testimony; friends say don't ...
• Congressman undergoes quadruple bypass surgery
• Vilsack formally endorses Clinton
• Straight talk makes McCain's staff 'insane'
• Clinton touts health care reform
• John and Elizabeth Edwards defend decision to run
• GOP senators question Gonzales' statements on pros...
• CNN Political Ticker AM