Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Clinton pledges to be bold
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Before a friendly audience of union workers, Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-New York, pledged she would make America "bold again" if she wins her bid for the White House.
-- CNN's Alexander Mooney and Emily McCulloch
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Richardson said U.S. needs to do more to prevent '...
• Bush withdraws ambassador nominee
• Ferraro issues fundraising plea for Clinton
• DNC searches for the next 'Macaca' moment
• Tony Snow's cancer is on liver, not in it
• Envoy nominee hits rough waters over Swift Boat do...
• Forbes endorses Giuliani
• McCain praises Fred Thompson
• MoveOn organizes '08 cyberspace forums
• CNN Political Ticker AM