Friday, March 30, 2007
Candidates make appeals online for cash
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- As the deadline for the first fundraising period of the 2008 presidential race looms, candidates are in a mad dash to raise money and exceed expectations.
In addition to attending a blitz of fundraisers, many candidates are making creative appeals for cash on their presidential Web sites. CNN Internet Reporter Jacki Schechner takes a look. (Watch video)
The Federal Elections Commission filing deadline for the first quarter comes at midnight on Saturday.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Sen. Clinton confronts McCain over blocked 9/11 fu...
• Is Thompson what the GOP is waiting for?
• White House has new plan for immigration
• 9/11 could pose challenges for Giuliani's '08 run
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Sampson reveals he once suggested firing Patrick F...
• DOJ agrees on transcribed interviews with House co...
• Romney lists some potential running mates during S...
• Lieberman: Soldiers 'more confident' in Iraq
• Giuliani says if elected, wife would attend Cabine...