Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Attorney: Washington 'madam' reaches deal with media group
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Deborah Jeane Palfrey, the alleged "Washington Madam," has reached an agreement with a media organization to turn over company records from her now-defunct escort service, her civil defense attorney said Tuesday.
-- CNN's Brianna Keilar
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Biden launches anti-war Web site
• Frist tout's Thompson's potential presidential run...
• Candidates forced to deal with YouTube's political...
• Former President Bush gives speech day after colla...
• Brother of Terri Schiavo backs Brownback's preside...
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Sharpton criticizes Obama, says he will not be 'ca...
• Bush approval up slightly in latest CNN poll
• Clinton decries Halliburton's planned relocation
• Poll: 69 percent oppose pardon for Libby in CIA le...