Monday, January 29, 2007
Poll of polls: Bush approval rating at 32 percent
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush's approval rating stands at 32 percent in CNN's latest poll of polls.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Giuliani recruits veteran New Hampshire Republican...
• Bush's approval sags to record low in new poll
• Edwards sizes up his presidential prospects
• McCain gets backing from Maine's two senators
• Fleischer to testify in Libby trial
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Huckabee to file exploratory committee next week
• Pataki against Iraq troop increase, says president...
• Tester aims for Senate transparency online
• Pelosi, other House leaders visit Iraq