Friday, January 19, 2007
Ahead on CNN
4 p.m. ET, The Situation Room
-Former President Jimmy Carter and Vice President Walter Mondale will assess the current administration thirty years after they took control of the White House.
5 p.m. ET, The Situation Room
- Sen. Sam Brownback, R-Kansas, will discuss his upcoming presidential announcement.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• RNC elects new leadership heading into 2008
• Reid: 'We've changed the way Washington does busin...
• Racism, personal safety factors in Obama's deliber...
• House page program overhauled
• Ney eligible for $29,000 pension
• Reid: Bush shows more change in a few weeks than 6...
• Democratic support grows for resolution denouncing...
• Clinton doesn't have 'any faith' in al Maliki
• Former House Republican sentenced to 30 months in ...
• Just In: Former Congressman Ney sentenced to 30 mo...