Thursday, December 14, 2006
Verbatim: Mehlman praying 'for a full and complete recovery for Senator Johnson'
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman issued the following statement Thursday regarding Sen. Tim Johnson's, D-South Dakota, hospitalization.
"All of our thoughts and prayers are with the Johnson family and people of South Dakota as we pray for a full and complete recovery for Senator Johnson."
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Democratic leadership aide: 'We're not changing ha...
• Dr. Sanjay Gupta: 'Long road' ahead for Sen. Johns...
• Police question Blair over fundraising scandal
• Sen. Minority Leader Reid: Johnson 'looked very, v...
• Verbatim: Sen. Johnson's wife 'encouraged and opti...
• Verbatim: Capitol physician explains Sen. Johnson'...
• Gates unlikely to curb Pentagon's intel operations...
• Elder Bush fears trade backlash against China
• Source: Sen. Johnson's surgery 'successful'
• CNN Political Ticker AM