Thursday, December 07, 2006
Dodd set to unveil banking agenda
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Chris Dodd, the incoming chair of the Senate Banking Committee, is set to unveil his agenda for the 110th Congress on Thursday at 11:30 a.m. ET. The Connecticut Democrat has acknowledged he also is considering a run for the White House in 2008.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Frist set to say farewell to Senate
• Flurry of weekend events nationwide to urge impeac...
• Presidential hopes prompted Giuliani to quit Iraq ...
• Islamic group urges Bush appointee's ouster from H...
• Empowered Democratic governors look to '08
• Wesley Clark planning for third book for '07 relea...
• EPA: Leaded gas may return, along with lower stand...
• Blair to meet with Hastert and Pelosi
• Iraq Study Group report an instant best seller
• Pelosi slated to meet with AFSCME board