Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Ahead on CNN
4 p.m. ET, The Situation Room
-Democratic strategist Donna Brazile and Bay Buchanan, chairperson of Team America PAC, will weigh in on CNN's latest poll numbers on the 2008 presidential field.
-Rep. John Murtha, D-Pennsylvania, will discuss the potential for troop surges in Iraq.
5 p.m. ET, The Situation Room
-Col. Pat Lang, U.S. Army (ret.) will discuss the latest developments in Iraq.
6 p.m. ET, Lou Dobbs Tonight
-Christine Jennings, the Democrat challenging the election results in Florida's District 13, will make her case for a new election.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Kissinger, several prominent New Yorkers get behin...
• Brownback questions judicial nominee who attended ...
• Daschle: Obama has "unlimited potential"
• White House: Bush, Joint Chiefs not 'locking horns...
• Vilsack criticizes McCain's call for more troops
• Pelosi chooses Van Hollen to head DCCC
• Romney says position on gay rights consistent
• First lady Laura Bush has cancerous skin tumor rem...
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• CNN poll: U.S. support for Iraq war falls to 31 pe...