Monday, December 18, 2006
Ahead on CNN
4 p.m. ET, The Situation Room
-Democratic radio host Bill Press and former Congressman J.C. Watts will weigh in on President Bush's latest poll numbers and the 2008 presidential race.
5 p.m. ET, The Situation Room
- Former Secretary of Defense William Cohen will disuses the possibility of a troop surge in Iraq.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Denver pols to party leaders: Go west, Democrats
• No 'big disagreement' between Bush and Powell
• CNN Poll: Support for Bush's handling of Iraq fall...
• Rangel: I support Giuliani-Kerik ticket in 2008
• Vilsack's next campaign stop: 'The Daily Show'
• Johnson passes 72-hour mark after surgery
• Bush signs law allowing nuclear fuel shipments to ...
• Clinton on Obama: He's terrific
• Biden: 'I am running for president'
• Defying Reid, Sen. Clinton opposes short-term 'sur...