Monday, November 06, 2006
Menendez has the edge over Kean
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Sen. Bob Menendez (D) has a five-point advantage over Republican challenger Tom Kean, Jr. in New Jersey's senate race. The poll was conducted by Quinnipiac University.
Polling Dates: October 30 – November 5, 2006
Sample Size: 917 Likely Voters
Margin of Error: +/-3.2%
--CNN Political Researcher Xuan Thai
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Lieberman leads Lamont in Connecticut
• Iraq helps election winds favor Democrats, analyst...
• On the campaign trail with potential 08er's
• Allen to deliver third primetime address on electi...
• Bush stumps for absent candidate as poll shows rec...
• Parties work to turn out voters
• Voters could toss out Gingrich disciples
• Obama Stumps for Ford in Tennessee
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• GOP, Democrats battle it out in the final hours