Monday, November 06, 2006
Klobuchar has double digit lead over Kennedy
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Democrat Amy Klobuchar has 20-point lead over Republican Rep. Mark Kennedy in Minnesota's senate race. The poll was conducted by the Star Tribune Minnesota Poll.
Polling Dates: October 31 – November 10, 2006
Sample Size: 1027 Likely Voters
Margin of Error: 3.2%
--CNN Political Researcher Xuan Thai
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Clinton heads to tight Rhode Island Senate race
• Allen greeted by Sheehan, anti-war protesters
• Bradley leads Shea-Porter in NH-01
• Hodes has the edge over Bass in NH-02
• Vice president to hunt on Election Day
• Menendez has the edge over Kean
• Lieberman leads Lamont in Connecticut
• Iraq helps election winds favor Democrats, analyst...
• On the campaign trail with potential 08er's
• Allen to deliver third primetime address on electi...