Monday, November 06, 2006
Hodes has the edge over Bass in NH-02
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Democratic challenger Paul Hodes has a five-point edge over Republican Rep. Charlie Bass in New Hampshire's 2nd Congressional District race. The poll was conducted by the University of New Hampshire and WMUR.
Polling Dates: November 1-4, 2006
Sample size: 308 Likely Voters
Margin of Error: +/-5.6%
--CNN Political Researcher Xuan Thai
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Vice president to hunt on Election Day
• Menendez has the edge over Kean
• Lieberman leads Lamont in Connecticut
• Iraq helps election winds favor Democrats, analyst...
• On the campaign trail with potential 08er's
• Allen to deliver third primetime address on electi...
• Bush stumps for absent candidate as poll shows rec...
• Parties work to turn out voters
• Voters could toss out Gingrich disciples
• Obama Stumps for Ford in Tennessee