Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Democratic House challenger projected to win in Indiana
(CNN) -- CNN projects Democratic challenger Brad Ellsworth will win Indiana's 8th Congressional district, defeating Republican incumbent Rep. John Hostettler.
The seat represents a pick-up for the Democrats.
Full Indiana results
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Maryland governor's campaign: Fliers no 'dirty tri...
• CNN projects: Patrick to become Massachusetts' fir...
• Senate incumbents re-elected in Florida, Mass., Ma...
• CNN projects: Tennessee OKs same-sex marriage amen...
• CNN projects: Connecticut, New Hampshire, Tennesse...
• Montanans cite myriad of reasons for votes
• Georgia not Gingrich's '08 base
• Three hour wait at some Denver voting centers
• Voting extended in certain Indiana precincts
• CNN projects: Strickland wins Ohio governor's race...