Tuesday, November 07, 2006
CNN projects: Oklahoma, S. Carolina, Kansas incumbent governors win
(CNN) -- Incumbent Oklahoma Democratic Gov. Brad Henry will win re-election, defeating the Republican, Rep. Ernest Istook, CNN projects.
CNN also projects that incumbent Gov. Mark Sanford, Republican of South Carolina, will defeat Democrat Tommy Moore.
Democratic Gov. Kathleen Sebelius will win re-election in Kansas, defeating Republican Jim Barnett, CNN projects.
Full Oklahoma results
Full South Carolina results
Full Kansas results
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Dems pick-up second seat in Indiana, CNN projects
• White House: Bush staying up past his bedtime
• CNN projects Democrat wins Maryland governor
• CNN projects Democratic win in Rhode Island Senate...
• Incumbent governors in Texas, Wyoming and Illinois...
• Mood 'tense' at Allen campaign headquarters
• CNN projects: Democrat Cardin holds Maryland Senat...
• Incumbent Lieberman wins Connecticut Senate race, ...
• Parties hold serve in 9 Senate races, CNN projects...
• CNN projects: Incumbent Democratic governors win i...